Cartoon Springboard 2021 Registration
The registrations for Cartoon Springboard 2021 are open.
Your fee includes:
- Access to Cartoon mobile application (login required) displaying all information regarding the projects
- E-catalogue where you can find the contact information of all participants
- Access to all pitching and keynotes sessions onsite
- 3 lunches
- 5 coffee breaks
- 2 dinners: the Welcome Dinner and the Farewell Dinner
- Professional membership and administration costs
- Administrative booking of your flight and/or hotel (booking only)
Especially for talents presenting a project:
- Acommodation (3 nights) is also included for the young talents
- Benefit from a consultant's expertise before (with the moderator) and during the event (with experts feedback after your pitch)
- Receive written evaluation from experts and producers registered to the event through the app
1/ For young talents pitching a project
Fee: 250 EUR (incl. VAT)
Deadline to register: 23 September 2021
Should you want to pitch a project at Cartoon Springboard, please make sure to submit it before the deadline (2nd September 2021), and after the Selection Committee, you will receive the notification if your proect is accepted or not, as well as the code to register the event.
You then have to register yourself to the event (please remember to use the code you received), as well as all persons pitching with you who want to participate online.
2/ For professionals / talents without project
Fee: 250 EUR (incl. VAT)
Deadline to register: 8 October 2021
Register as a participant and have the privilege of hearing both pitching sessions on cross-media projects and the instant guidance given by our panel of digital experts.
If you are a citizen of one of the following countries (Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Republic of Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tunisia & Ukraine), you may benefit from a scholarship in order to participate at Cartoon Springboard. Download the form.
> Young talents from these countries who want to pitch a project are also eligible for the scholarship.
Should you want to apply for scholarship and present a project at Cartoon Springboard:
Please submit your project online by 2 September. More information here.
Should you want to apply for scholarship without presenting a project at Cartoon Springboard:
Please return us your scholarship form together with a motivaton letter and a CV by 25 August.
In case of change
For changes made after 8 October 2021, there will be additional administrative expenses of 25 EUR.
There may also be additional expenses for flight ticket and accommodation modification requests. A flight ticket is personal, it is not possible to modify the passenger name once it has been issued.
In case of cancellation
• For cancellations made in writing before 8 October 2021, fees will be fully refunded but there will be additional administrative expenses depending on the hotel’s / airline company’s policies.
• For cancellations made in writing after 8 October 2021, participants will remain liable for payment of the participation, subscription fees and hotel costs. If an air ticket has been issued, it cannot be changed or reimbursed.
• If an air has been issued it cannot be changed or reimbursed
ALL CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS MUST BE COMMUNICATED IN WRITING.